Thursday, July 23, 2009

Melissa Quickpages

I played around today and made these quickpages out of my kit Melissa. I used my own pictures in them.
Here is Inge and myself, taking pictures of each other a sunday last spring.

Donna Bacalao is a play that some people put up here in my town. It is a play about the old times when people here was trading what we call Klippfisk (it's a kind of fish) with mostly Spain and Portugal. I was there last year taking pictures of the play.
My brothers youngest girl Aurora is a lovely girl!

Here is some pics of me when I was a little girl.

My lovely daughter Marie.

You can get all these quickpages in my stores. They are full size, 3600 x 3600 pixels and 300 dpi saved as a png-file. Just add your own picture.
The prize is $1.50 for 5 pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment